Terms and Conditions:
Class Passes Terms and Conditions
The casual, 3, 5, and 10 trip pass each have a 24 month expiry date. The pass expires 24 months after the clients first visit.
2. The minimum term for the Beginner Yogi Weekly Studio Membership is 12 consecutive weeks and there is no option to suspend membership prior to this time frame unless by the discretion of Beginner Yogi.
3. This membership allows you unlimited classes each week, but excludes guest teachers, workshops or other special events.
4. As a weekly member, you are not charged for not showing up to a class you have booked, but we ask you to be mindful when scheduling and respect the class and teacher by making every effort to come to class. Two hours notice is the preferred cancellation time frame.
5. Membership will automatically continue on a weekly basis (after the initial three months) until Beginner Yogi is advised by you via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel the membership. There is no charge for cancellation.
6. If automatic payments fail more than once, Beginner Yogi may request you to cancel membership and pay casual rates as you go.
7. The Beginner Yogi Weekly Studio Membership can only be used by one person.
8. Our payment processor Ezidebit charge a dishonour fee in the event they cannot collect payment from you on the day it is due. This fee is AUD$14.95 and is debited straight from your bank account. Beginner Yogi does not refund dishonour fees. If you feel that you were unfairly charged we can contact Ezidebit on your behalf but it is their decision as to whether a refund is due.
9. By signing up to the Beginner Yogi Weekly Studio Membership you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions.
Returns / Refunds:
Beginner Yogi requires 2 hours notice for any class cancellations. Any refunds for classes cancelled after this time is at the discretion of Beginner Yogi.
It is the clients responsibility to cancel a booked class through the MINDBODY online booking system or app.
6 Week Beginner Yogi courses
Beginner Yogi does not issue refunds or partial refunds for un-used 6 Week Beginner Yogi courses. Our courses are popular and we cannot guarantee that you will be able to make up the missed classes on a future 6 Week Beginner Yogi Course.
Courses or Workshops
Workshops and Day Retreats (NZ)
You are able to cancel your space on a retreat or workshop up to 24 hours before the scheduled date and receive a full refund minus an admin fee of $25.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to cash, how ever we are happy to transfer the gift voucher to another Beginner Yogi member or new student.
Beginner Yogi respects your personal information and will not sell it at any time to any person/business. All information sourced is for our business use only. All information online is secure through MINDBODY Online and any registration forms filled out in person are filed in a safe place.
If you have any questions or comments in regards to Beginner Yogis Terms and Conditions please email email@example.com