As of 1st April 2017 prices will be increased for the below studio passes and weekly memberships.
Please view the below price changes effective from 1st October 2017:
General Class Passes
1 Class Pass* (casual) $20 (previously $23)
3 Class Pass* $55 (previously $50)
5 Class Pass* $80 (previously $79)
10 Class Pass* $150 (previously $140)
Student Class Passes
1 Class Pass* (casual) $16 (previously $19)
3 Class Pass* $45 (previously $40)
Weekly Membership** $29 per week (new members only from 1st April 2017. Existing members will stay on $25 for as long as the membership is active)
6 Week Beginner Yogi Course*** $99 (previously $90)
*Any current passes or passes purchased prior to 1st April 2017 will charged at the current rates, anything purchased after 1st April 2017 will be charged at the new rates above.
**All existing Beginner Yogi Weekly Membership holders will continue to pay $25 per week until they should decide to cancel the membership, however any future sign up for the weekly membership will be at the new weekly price of $29.
***If you purchase a 6 Week Beginner Yogi Course prior to 1st April 2017, you will pay the current rate of $90, and purchases from 1st April onward will be charged at the new rate of $99.
BEGINNER YOGI TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Beginner Yogi works hard to ensure all classes are held according to the latest timetable and will endeavour to give notice before making changes. However, the schedule is subject to change or be cancelled without notice. Beginner Yogi is not liable to refund or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed, or cancelled for any reason but will offer the student to book another class for no extra charge. All classes require a booking.2. The minimum term for the Beginner Yogi Weekly Studio Membership is 12 consecutive weeks and there is no option to suspend membership prior to this time frame unless by the discretion of Beginner Yogi.
3. This membership allows you unlimited classes each week, but excludes guest teachers, workshops or other special events.
4. As a weekly member, you are not charged for not showing up to a class you have booked, but we ask you to be mindful when scheduling and respect the class and teacher by making every effort to come to class. Two hours notice is the preferred cancellation time frame.
5. Membership will automatically continue on a weekly basis (after the initial three months) until Beginner Yogi is advised by you via email (email@example.com) to cancel the membership. There is no charge for cancellation.
6. If automatic payments fail more than once, Beginner Yogi may request you to cancel membership and pay casual rates as you go.
7. The Beginner Yogi Weekly Studio Membership can only be used by one person.
8. By signing up to the Beginner Yogi Weekly Studio Membership you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions.
Payments and Dishonours Terms and Conditions
Ezidebit is the third party payment processor that MindBody and Beginner use to collect payment via your bank account or credit card.
In the event of a dishonour, Ezidebit will charge a dishonour fee which is also deducted straight from your bank account or credit card.
In the event of a dishonour you will not be able to use your pass or weekly membership until the money has been transferred into Beginner Yogis bank account or the pass or membership has been purchased again and the money has been cleared.
General Terms and Conditions
Beginner Yogi reserves the right to update, change or amend prices at any time. Notice will be given before any changes are made and any existing passes or membership prices will not be effective by any changes made.
Returns / Refunds
Beginner Yogi requires 2 hours notice for any class cancellations. Any refunds for classes cancelled after this time is at the discretion of Beginner Yogi.
It is the clients responsibility to cancel a booked class through the MINDBODY online booking system or app.
6 Week Beginner Yogi courses
Beginner Yogi does not issue refunds or partial refunds for un-used 6 Week Beginner Yogi courses. Our courses are popular and we cannot guarantee that you will be able to make up the missed classes on a future 6 Week Beginner Yogi Course.
Courses or Workshops
Workshops and Day Retreats (NZ)
You are able to cancel your space on a retreat or workshop up to 24 hours before the scheduled date and receive a full refund minus an admin fee of $25.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to cash, how ever we are happy to transfer the gift voucher to another Beginner Yogi member or new student.
Beginner Yogi respects your personal information and will not sell it at any time to any person/business. All information sourced is for our business use only and all information online is secure.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org